We Opened Daily 8.00 am – 17.00 pm
With hundreds or thousands of visitors passing through an entry everyday, the continued operation is vital. Regular service and maintenance can prevent unexpected hardware and software break downs. MC Automations global service network is experienced in the effects the local conditions have on the wear and tear of your entry solutions and can offer specialised service and maintenance contracts that correspond to those conditions perfectly.
That is why MC Automations Entrance Systems offer the industry’s most complete, flexible service solutions. Because even something as robust and well-engineered as our products needs service and upgrades to stay in great working order.
In order to optimise the efficiency of your automatic door equipment and to fulfil your servicing and maintenance obligations, MC Automations recommends taking out a preventative servicing and maintenance agreement. Please contact your local MC Automations service team to determine your service frequency and requirements.
- Package Description: Designed to provide quality scheduled services at reduces rates, priority response to repairs and defined replacement parts included.
- Maintenance: Annual, bi-annually for Escape doors
- Safety: Checks, Audits & Recommendations
- Rates: 3-year contract term – Includes Labor, and defined Spares and Replacement Product at reduced rates
- Training: Annually, including certifications.
MC Automations supports you in modifying outdated equipment to improve the utility and safety of your systems. Modernisations bring the products up to the latest technical standards. In addition, key functional parts can be retrofitted to improve operating properties. MC Automations offers forward-thinking product solutions and long-term expertise
Choose Your Maintenance Plan
One or two maintenance operations, depending on the agreement. 24/7 national service response. Max 4 hour response within normal working hours. Safety compliance checks. Asset identification & maintenance log. Technical helpline. Discounted rates for call-outs and repairs.
One or two maintenance operations, depending on the agreement. 24/7 priority call-out response. Max 4 hour reponse within normal working hours. Safety compliance checks. Asset maintenance log. Dedicated account management. KPI reports, Asset condition reports and risk assessments. Discounted rates for call-outs and repairs.
One or two maintenance operations, depending on the agreement. 24/7 priority call-out response. Max 4 hour response within normal working hours. Travel, labour and replacement material costs included for full visibility of costs. Safety compliance checks. Asset maintenance log. Dedicated account management. KPI reports, Asset condition reports and risk assessments.
One or two maintenance visits per annum depending on the equipment needs. Payment after each visit. Breakdown response within 24hours. Health and Safety compliance checks. Travel costs for maintenance visits included. Reactive works charged extra.
Advantages of a maintenance contract
- Improved operational availability
- Compliance with legal provisions
- Maintenance schedule drawn up by MC Automations across Southern Africa and Africa
- Information on the status of your system
- Safety and security checks
- Permanent control of costs
- Increased service life
- Less depreciation
- System-focused life-cycle management
- Dedicated area technician and repair specialist