We Opened Daily 8.00 am – 17.00 pm
Operating security & building security
Our break-out door is equipped with a positive security opening detection system: when the break-out opening is triggered, the door automatically switches to manual mode to allow the leaves to operate freely without constraints.
There are a variety of systems possible to combine comfort and safety: electric locks, mechanical key locks, interior espagnolette locks, etc.
Interior espagnolettes act as an inside emergency exit bar and can be installed on the vertical profiles.
Two models are available :
– top locking: the break-out opening is locked. If there is an emergency evacuation, manual unlocking allows the sliding leaves to swing out
– top and bottom locking: the break-out opening and sliding opening are locked to ensure the building has optimal protection against break-ins when the premises are closed.
Combine the break-out leaves with the best operator for your needs :
Portalp break-out leaves are universal and fit any kind of operator: Tina, Diva LC, Diva, etc.
This adaptability allows you to enjoy the performance of the right type of operator for your project (small size, high power, great design, etc.).
Full break-out doors are designed for areas with heavy traffic and designed as emergency exits.
In the full break-out leaves version, the door comes in :
• single door version: one sliding leaf (left or right closure) and one semi-fixed side leaf
• double door version: two sliding leaves and two semi-fixed side or double leaves
In the simple break-out version, the door comes only with sliding leaves that pivot inside or outside with a manual push to open up the entire door opening in case of emergency.
Full break-out doors
Designed to meet security needs in public places, the automatic full break-out door provides all the comfort of an automatic sliding door and turns into an emergency exit in case the building needs to be evacuated.
The full break-out leaves open as a swing door with a simple manual push so that people can exit over the entire width of the bay for more efficient evacuations.
The full break-out design is increasingly widely available to offer greater flexibility and comfort.
Our doors include an operator and robustly designed and flexible leaves to adapt to any use case.
- Full break-out leaves for optimal evacuation capacity
- Operations that guarantee optimal security
- New profile design
- Complies with safety standards and regulations (CO48)